Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, The Hyborian Soldier.

Since release of Age of Conan, the number of blogs targetting the game have dwindled to an extremely low number (at the moment, I am aware of only one which is regularly updated) and none of these revlolve around the life and times of the Soldier class and their role in the game.

While I will be focusing on the Guardian Class, I will provide input through the levelling process of my Dark Templar and, later on when I start my 10th character, the Conqueror. You may note that by this statement, I have 9 existing characters. You may therefore find me providing some insight occasionally into my adventures with each of these as well...

Hopefully I will be able to provide a fun and interesting read which will keep you all coming back for more as I and my Guild on the Gwahlur server - The Mist Wolves - progress through endame in Age of Conan.

Verrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment